2010. aug. 10.

Yesterday...

...the postman didn't has to ring twice, not even once, because I was near to the gateway, waiting for an expected nice little package.


Look and amaze:)



By now you must have already known Bözse's amazing works, they are incredibly realistic, inspired by life, so it's more kind from her to sail away to my little pink world , and made these beautiful miracles specially for me and for Rosalie.

This is the first time in my life to hold someone elses minis in my hands, and how lucky I am, that this  first encounter is happened with such a finely designed, high quality work.
This is encouraging me to practice even more , and work with even higher precision.
 
Thank you, Bözse!

...And it was inspiring me, soon you can see it ...

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Preciosos regalitos "rosas"
    Enhorabuena a las dos!!!
    besitos ascension

    VálaszTörlés
  2. They are all gorgeous! I love everything that Bozse makes!! Lucky you! By the way, your daughter is adorable!!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Yes, I'm very lucky to receive such a cute present!

    And thank you very much, my doughter is really adoreable!(Most of the times;)

    VálaszTörlés