But I show You, how I made her from the start.
This is the first time I'm into something like this, so obviously not perfect, but it must start somewhere...
The body is based on a crossed wire frame. (Mine is a little freak, but the clay covers it anyway, do not have to be perfect.)
It should be measured to the required size of the height and the length of the legs, and the arms, the height of a female is from 13.5 to 14 cm. The body is 8 headly high, so a head has to be like 1.8 cm. There must be precise calculations for rates, but I did it by my eyes.
The skin color made of the mixture of white polymer clay with a little bit of yellow and red and a tiny bit of black. I work first on the head and than on the body. It was a difficult path from the Neanderthal face to being acceptable to me ...First when I finished, I had to start over again, because I realized the head is too big, grr: (
It's a fine work, particularly the hand. I enjoyed so muck doing it, it surprised even me:)
Unfortunately I baked it probably a long time, because the well-mixed, healthy skin turned into red.
(Like me on last weekend after being at the lake Balaton...)
So I had to paint the skin again. A tan is also mixed as up above. For painting I used Marabu brand of dekormatt acrylic paint, but it is too dull, next time I will mix it with the same brand lacquer decor.
The face shield is not the best (over the eye), I see plenty of mistakes ...
The next step is to cover the flexible parts of the body. There wasn't a better idea I twisted around with bandage:)
So here I am now.
I already have the plan of the clothes , about the hair I'm still thinking.
And I think her name is Rosalie.