2010. szept. 8.

Hedgehog Granny


Here comes the autumn, and my favorite fruit, apple. About the apple, hedgehog came into my mind .

Can you follow me? :)

Who knows me well , knows that I am a big child in my heart, I love tales , story-books, especially if they are beautifully illustrated.
 
Can you imagine a scene where Hedgehog Granny is just baking apple pie in the apple-cottage, while Hedgehog Grandpa resting in front of the lodge on a bench, smoking a pipe ...

 Well, I can!
Indeed, I would like to make it.
 
That would be my first complete scene in miniature.
Although I'm quite scattered, but I'm starting it!
 
Come with me!

Here is Hedgehog Granny:





And the apple-cottage in preparation:

(Made of plaster, the victim (the base) is one of my little girl's pink balloons...)

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Yo si me imagino esa escena, estoy segura que te va aquedar fantastica.
    Solo hay que ver a la señora erizo es preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    VálaszTörlés
  2. ¡Gracias!
    El blog de Hungría (http://mijuu-rozsaszinvilagminiaturben.blogspot.com/ ) poner un traductor al español de la parte superior, se pueden leer en español!
    Bienvenido, Anikó!

    VálaszTörlés